Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

screen size

I'm a really dedicated damn blogger!!! This post is brought to you courtesy of my phone with a rather small 1.5X2 inch screen and a teeny tiny widdle keypad. It is not a good sign that my hand is already having trouble with cramping.

You guessed it, the internet is off a full day ahead of my requested date of May 12 (I checked the date to be sure). Fucking utility companies.

The movers and our prized material possessions are gone. We are camping on our living room floor tonight. Had we known we'd be a full day (and a half!!!) Ahead of schedule we would have made plans to close today and get funding tomorrow. But we close tomorrow and have agreed to do the final walk through with the buyers in the afternoon - and we drive out of town on thursday morning.

The cats are pissed as hell at the new living conditions, the dog who is a nervous soul anyway is now very nervous and throwing up at meals. The kids are being little troopers but the days have been long and action packed and mid afternoon the whining and tears start. As long as I keep in my mind that they are just as turned around as I am, it seems to help.

On Thursday the road trip to the polar north begins. The meltoff has begun in earnest today with a warm front that is suppose to hang around. Exciting times!

I'm going to try to upload a picture from my phone - and there is a good chance it won't work so I hope I can do it!!

Five minutes later:
Okaaaay. I suck at that. Once I get to Wi-Fi I get some pics up.

1 comment:

  1. Deep breaths. You're getting close! That polar north is going to be incredible. Majestic mountains, cool forests, meadows full of alpine flowers. Little boys building snowmen. Thanks for being such a dedicated blogger!

    PS When I'm losing my mind in a few weeks, go ahead and chant the "deep breaths" bit back at me :).

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers