Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mystery Solved


So.  You know how the Montanan’s were treating me differently than the other drivers (I assume due to my license plate)?  Well here’s a story about me judging others.

AJ and I were driving though the woods on a dirt road.  We came around a wide corner and up ahead saw a truck pulled over to the right and there was a dude up on the shoulder of the road (we couldn’t see much of him).  

Me: “What are they doing?”

AJ: “I don’t know, but that guy just took his shirt off.”

Me: *squinting to see as we approach* “I wonder why on earth he’d do that.”

We approached closer and suddenly we both found our answer as to why the man would suddenly take his shirt off in the woods on a 40 degree morning.

AJ and Me together: “OHhhhhhh, they are from California.  Ok.”

It was all so clear to us.  We both are from California and we both have worked at multiple, heavily used recreation areas in California, and NOTHING surprises us about Californians in the woods on vacation.  NOTHING.  Not that it is a bad thing.  It was just funny that we found our answer on the license plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers