Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cupcake Got A Chill

My dear husband got cold last night as we camped out on our living room floor. We had a thin blanket over us but had forgotten to adjust the thermostat so that the heat would actually come on when it got below a comfy 70 degrees. In the middle of the night I wake up shivering, and look over at AJ and find that he is completely buried under a feather bed he'd dragged from the RV. I attempted to retrieve more of the thin blanket so I could double up on that and get warm, but he had most of the thin blanket under the feather bed with him.

I couldn't even see or locate his head.

Nick and I ended up sharing a thin sleeping bag while princess stayed nice and warm. He didn't even THINK to throw a corner of the HUGE comforter over his lovely wife (who gave birth to his 9 and 8 pound sons!) and adorable children.

This won't work out in glacier country. Hee hee.

I'm not going to let him live this one down. He is going to be teased about this for a while. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers