Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No Time

We visited a friend today and had a blast.  It was soooo good to go see her and to get out of town.  This move is all consuming.  It has been a bit unhealthy for me actually.  This is all I think about.  So it was so good to go see Joanne one last time before the big move.

I will spare you the details of a drama involving the title company.  Here is the summary:  They notified us today that we need to get the HOA to send them a statement saying we are current with our monthly dues (P.S.  I hate HOA's.).  The HOA said that the title company needs to request the document.  It went back and forth between an uncooperative and belligerent HOA and a completely bewildered and incompetent Title company.  Finally our Realtor was able to save the day.  I am really tempted to write a nasty letter to the head of the Title company.  I am furious.  I am amazed at all the hoops we just had to jump through. 

Then we had a big water gun fight in the court with a bunch of the neighbor kids.  It was a lot of fun.  I will post pictures when I'm not so tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers