Today we were going to re-caulk and seal the whole trailer and finish cleaning. My Dad had some special RV caulk that is wayyyyy cooler than most of your household caulks. It can be applied in extreme temps and under just about any condition - including wind, rain, snow, -40 degrees up to 140 degrees. It is a good thing. AJ sealed the RV just before the snow started. Thankfully we don't have to worry about it curing.
Lucas was excited about all the snow.
I was not excited about the snow. I sat on our couch pouting and huddled under a warm blanket. I quietly wondered if I would survive Montana. I really have concerns. I'm debating leaving the RV somewhere near Las Vegas NV so that I have a retreat in the thick of next winter. Death Valley is one of my top 5 favorite parks (so far) and that sounds like a great place to go when I need to get out next winter.
Olivia loved the snow too. I don't know why, she has lost her winter coat and was probably freezing.
The actual snow dog (Bud - a Saint Bernard) was unimpressed and slept through the whole experience. You'd think he of all "people" (I anthropomorphize anything with a pulse) would have been stoked to go out into the snow.
Lucas came in and thawed out under my blanket that I reluctantly shared with his frozen body. I'm selfish like that. He is getting so big. I can't believe how time has flown by. I think having kids makes time seem to move faster, their growth is a constant reminder of time passing.
Nick came streaking out of the shower and decided to flash the whole family. Typical Nick :-)
I think it is a genetic male trait: wanting to show everyone the "junk".
Nick is refusing to get his hair cut. He wants long hair. I'm sure the rural Montanans will really LOVE my long haired free spirit kid who whips out his wee wee, wiggles his hips and screeches all at the same time.
In order to get the above photo, this is what came before . . . .
I finally used a flash, blinded the crap out of him, washed him out in the flash, then edited the shit out of the picture in photoshop. All just so you could see the afro. I actually like the afro. He's going to have the best curls in a few months if he continues to refuse haircuts!! That is high quality parenting. . . . let the 2 year old decide! I guess I only want to fight the big battles. Haircuts aren't even on my radar when I have an over exposed wee wee to worry about.
















Kristin your boys are soo adorable! (and hilarious!) And I laugh out loud how you describe your daily activities! I'll miss you when you go!! You better keep the blog up and going when you move to Montana!
ReplyDeleteOn another note, I am really looking forward to Friday night!! Can't wait! :)
I love the fro! Coming from a girl with stick straight hair and a Mama of a boy with even straighter hair, my advice is to cherish those curls!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd say to let the fro grow!!!! Nick is definitely his own man and that's what I love about him.
Also, I'd take the obsession with the wee wee exposure over an obsession with the nose (and boogers) any day. Aren't the battles fun? Never a dull moment.