Also our apartment flooded slightly when we had a monster storm come roaring through on Saturday. The storm itself was moving at 50 mph that is not including the much stronger winds. There were apparently tornadoes around but they didn't get us thankfully. So the back porch leaked into the dining room via the sliding glass door. Fun.
And I am stressed about finding a house. When we figured on buying a house we forgot to factor in the looming repayment of AJ's masters degree. How could we be so stupid? So that puts a kink in things. Argh.
Tonight we went up the Sandia peak tramway ( http://www.sandiapeak.com/ ) and of course I forgot my camera. I am going to steal pictures from my mother-in-law and post them so you can see. We had a lot of fun. We came down the mountain just as the sun was setting and it was so beautiful. We couldn't have timed it better. Everything was tinted pink and orange from the sunset, it was really amazing.
Tomorrow I start house hunting again. Stress.
Alright you want to know what is really bothering me? We got our pictures taken on Saturday, which was nice. Until I saw the pictures. I AM SO FAT. And I am a stress eater so this whole move isn't making me any thinner. I hate the pics. And obesity makes me grumpy.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)







LOVE the family photos. I think you look fabulous. And PS......you had a baby 4 1/2 months ago!!!! I think you look great. We need to have a family photo taken. Can you believe Cooper is almost 6 months old and we still don't have a single picture with the 3 of us...not a one.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amy
Amy get your ass in gear! And there is nothing wrong with going to get a picture with just you and Cooper if Mark is working. I do it and so do other Moms I know.
ReplyDeleteOh - and thank you for your compliments. You are such a great friend!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, that black and white picture from Sandia Peak is awesome! You should blow that one up!
ReplyDeleteAnd I second what Amy said - the pictures look great! You did just have a baby, and fuck Christina Aguilara and them all who have babies and then 2 days later look like nothing happened. It's not right, I tell you! I don't know how that photographer got your babies to smile so much, I pretty much always looked pissed off in all my baby pictures. These are keepers.