Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stroller imperfection

Last week I purchased a stroller. I decided that there is not a single stroller on this earth that will meet all of my wants/needs/wishes. So I got this:

The Quattro Tour Duo Stroller in French Roast.
While I am not entirely satisfied with this stroller (it is heavy, and somewhat difficult to turn) it meets most of my needs. It is easy to get this through a department store and grocery store and it has plenty of storage for all the crap that I must haul around for two kids. Oh - and it folds super easy. Plus it has cup holders for me and the kids which I really like. The cup holders are for some reason a major factor in the decision to buy this thing.
So we have taken it to the zoo twice, and to the natural history museum once and it is a pretty monstrous stroller, but any double stroller is. I went to three stores and made Lucas sit in every single one available while I pushed him around to determine maneuverability and comfort. He really liked getting into all the different strollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers