Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sleepy Lucas

Lucas was so tired that he fell asleep while we were unpacking. When he woke up he was so upset that it took him an hour to calm down. All the changes were just too much for him to handle so we held him (which he insisted on) and showed him all of the personal items we unpacked that he would recognize. After a while he calmed down. Poor little guy keeps asking to go home which of course we can't do for him. He I guess will adjust eventually, but in the mean time we are trying to make life a little easier on him.


This was the sight that greeted us this morning. Tomorrow is the beginning of balloon fiesta and I hope to get good pictures.


This was at dinner - Lucas wanted to eat ice cream which he has only had a few times before. So he tried cookies and cream ice cream which he obviously liked.


Nick fell asleep at dinner. These Carhartts were fitting Lucas at 6 months. Nick is 4 months and he is nearly too big for them, and his car seat. I can barely lift the dang thing.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have such a great time living in Albuquerque - I've pretty much forgotten how not to "binge shop." Is that the view from your apartment? - so cool!

    Moving is stressful enough for adults, so I can't imagine how it would be for kids. I'm sure they'll be excited once they see all the parks & cool stuff that's there.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers