Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Party Central Baby

Wow. We are in the middle of a college apartment complex and I didn't realize it until Friday and Saturday night. But there are college kids in just about every apartment around us, which makes for some good times at night. If I didn't have sleeping kids I wouldn't mind so much but the noise factor is an issue. This morning at 3:45am AJ and I laid in bed listening to the springs on the bed above us squeaking for approximately 50-60 seconds. Just as we became fully aware of exactly what was occurring above us the noise stopped. The minute man must have finished. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was heavily impaired by alcohol. Then we got to hear the shower running. Yuck. I think there are about 4 guys that live above us because we have seen them a few times. They dress the same and probably say dawg way too much. I bet they hate to read like the dawgs that Joanne ran into.

I am a little surprised that so many college kids can afford to live here because this place is pretty expensive. When I was in college I was way too poor to afford this place - hell I'm still too poor to afford this place. Thankfully the Govn't is paying for it until we get a house.

Well I took a spin through World Market today and feel like I am in a foreign country. Everything I see is so exciting and new. The balloon fiesta was cancelled for this morning because we got an inch of rain last night. But tonight it is supposed to start back up.

Oh- the dawgs upstairs are taking out the trash - I should go ask them who the minute man is. . .

2 comments:

  1. They must have rich parents that pay for their college apartments... I guess you can be thankful that that guy is a "minute man", otherwise you'd have to listen to the squeaking much longer!

    World Market is my favorite store ever! You really need to check out Jackalope as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of the lucky girls that will be getting to know minute man over the coming months!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers