


There was this goofy family that we ran into at every turn. He was really loud and kept enthusiastically asking his kids really stupid questions - I suppose in an attempt to educate them. The problem was that he was not an informed visitor to the zoo and kept mis-identifying things. All I wanted to do was yell at him to read the signs in front of the exhibit because those correctly identified the animals. Here they are:

Also Lucas has decided to help with laundry. It was super cute. Then he lifted the lid to watch the clothes get clean. Also today Lucas asked to go to Wal-mart. Keep in mind that this kid doesn't have a vocabulary of more than 25-30 words so the fact that Wal-mart is now a word is very bothersome. I am going to blame this recently acquired word on his grandmother (AJ's Mom) who recently visited.








Hmm, I mean that man in the Hawaiian shirt and cowboy hat LOOKS like he has a PhD in Zoology, so I can't imagine why he would keep getting the animals wrong...
ReplyDeleteI can just imagine the reaction - "Honey, I knit you a holster! I even made it park service green!" Didn't you once crochet a piece of male anatomy? Awesome.
that man's shirt is as loud as him. I like the pictures of the rhinoceros and the giraffes!
ReplyDeleteI have been to the aquarium in Albuquerque a few times, but haven't made it to the zoo.
I am glad you have a little laundry helper. Can't wait til I can put Sara to work around the house. Now send him to Wal-mart to get some more fabric sheets!
Yes I have home-made "ball warmers" that my great aunt knit. I have tried to duplicate them but have not been able to execute the project with the same skill.
ReplyDeleteMy little helper is getting very good at holding the dustpan while I sweep debris into it. Who says there is no room for child labor in America?