
This is the pirate ship that I nearly killed myself on this morning at 2:30am while walking a crying baby - trying to get him back to sleep.

This is the ships' crew. The pirate on the left and his crew man on the right. They tried to puncture holes into the bottom of my feet when I stepped on them last night.

This is my helpful little boy who has decided that the kitchen is a great place to dump all of my clean and previously folded laundry - presumably to refold the laundry. Keep in mind that this is the very floor where several cockroaches were last spotted frolicking last night. . . after the air conditioner completely stopped working.

This is the living room floor where my clean laundry was also dumped and then "shoveled" back into the basket. This is also the toddler who only slept for 15-20 minutes today and has been irritable all day.

This is my cat. She is watching the whole laundry dumping and sorting ordeal.

This is the bag of chocolate chips located in my freezer that I have practically shoved my head into on several occasions today.

This is the glass that I broke today.

This is the angelic looking infant who refuses to sleep in his own bed. Or for that matter alone. Tonight I finally began to teach him to fall asleep by himself. I am desperate, my back can NOT carry him around forever and I can't sleep with a child who can not fall to sleep easily. It is beginning to take so much effort to get him to sleep. He has got to learn to resettle himself in the middle of the night!!! So we had some crying tonight as he learned to go to sleep with minimal assistance from my end. I hope that this goes smoothly.

This is the tea that I used to help calm me down while Nick tried to fall asleep. I meant to buy beer but never got around to it. So I tore through the cabinets praying to find a stash that AJ left for me, but came up empty handed. So THIS IS the non-alcoholic tea that I was forced to settle for. FORCED. Doesn't that look like Hansel and Grettle's house?

And this is the bottle of pills that is going to help my back relax enough for me to fall asleep.





Well, at least you have a sense of humor about it all :) I love how the cat is just sitting there, totally getting a kick out of what is happening in front of her.
ReplyDeleteI am dealing with a developing troublesome sleeping situation myself. I hope it gets better for the both of us!
ReplyDeleteThe cat is probably excited that she is not the one making the mess. I love the fact that a shovel is used to put the laundry back in the basket.
As for the treacherous pirates on the carpet, all I can see them as at this stage in my life is CHOKING HAZARD!! I guess sometime soon there will be little things on my carpet again.
I really want some chocolate chips now too!
ReplyDelete