Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wild Furry Beasts

Our cat food stinks. Literally. I went and bought fancy top end cat food for the girls to make up for all the stress that moving has created. I bought the wild kitty food, which is really for the ball of fur glaring at you from your coffee table. The package had a super fit looking Lynx (bobcat maybe? I don't know but it looked cool) on the front surrounded by a forest. Our cats are wild. . . right? Aren't all cats? They kill and mutilate bugs around the house, and they would kill birdies if I let them outside. And this food claims to feed the girls their "Natural Evolutionary Diet" . . . .SOLD.

I might as well tattoo SUCKER across my forehead because the food smells like dead animals. I should have known. Now my poor mother-in-law is going to be using the room where the stinky cat food is currently located. And to top it off the girls have gas. Not just gas but G-A-S. I thought Lucas had gone poo poo but it turned out to be Haylee's bottom. She was basking in the sun on the couch next to me and let one fly. It was truly horrible. Just what you expected to read about: my cat's flatulence.

2 comments:

  1. Blegch! Jason won't let the cat eat wet cat food because he is so disgusted by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you could blame it on the cat!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers