OH MY GOD that Walmart site is AWESOME. I think it is particularly so because of all those years we spent visiting the Carlsbad Walmart. Did you see the picture of the goat tied to the back of a pickup? It so happens that I have a picture of the exact same thing taken at the Carlsbad Walmart!
I've got to admit that the local Walmart here isn't much better than the Carlsbad one. My favorite on the site is the old man with the boobs!! Too funny.
OH MY GOD that Walmart site is AWESOME. I think it is particularly so because of all those years we spent visiting the Carlsbad Walmart. Did you see the picture of the goat tied to the back of a pickup? It so happens that I have a picture of the exact same thing taken at the Carlsbad Walmart!
ReplyDeleteI've got to admit that the local Walmart here isn't much better than the Carlsbad one. My favorite on the site is the old man with the boobs!! Too funny.
ReplyDelete