Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ready Set Go

And we're off to the Golden State. Wish us luck. Over the past two weeks I have made lists, planned, packed, organized, cleaned and surely forgotten at least a dozen items critical to our survival. Olivia is at the pet resort (I upgraded her to a king size room out of guilt) and a friend of ours has his individual alarm code and key so he can check on the girls. . . the kids are set (I hope). We got a new camera . . . which is waterproof and hopefully Kristin proof too.

I have NO IDEA how we are going to get all these bags into the airport. I think we will have to be one of those families that uses those carts. I've always looked at those people and wondered what on earth they have in all those bags . . . and now I know what is in there. A bunch of kid stuff. I even packed a booster seat for Nick because I have found it to be a necessity to enjoying a meal. Otherwise he is all over the place trying to sit on my lap. . . or stand on the chair.


Here are the kids helping me make dinner. There isn't much food in the house (I don't want it to go bad while we are gone) so we made eggs.


Lucas beat the eggs all by himself. He had a rough day today. . . I'm hoping tomorrow will be smoother.


Nick colored himself instead of the butcher paper with his markers. . . can you tell? Can you also tell he is right hand dominant? He is getting at least three teeth in currently. In the last 13 weeks he has popped out 10 teeth and is working on three more. Although I think I see his top canines coming through so that would make FIVE teeth currently trying to come through. . .and I can't wait for this teething thing to be O-V-E-R. I bet Nick would agree with that.

I'll try to update with pictures while we are gone.

1 comment:

  1. Nick looks like he is going to go hunting in the marker forest and applied camo!

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers