Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Little Dose of Birth Control

I've recently learned of two local girl friends who are newly pregnant! Great News! They each have one child and are cooking up siblings! And they are due within 3 weeks of each other. I'm so excited for both of them. And if they are reading this post I hope they stop here. For anyone else thinking of getting knocked up here is a little birth control:

The whining is about to drive me over the edge. It just won't stop. And the fighting. Oh the fighting. Then comes the crying closely followed by more whining. Then something gets thrown across the room. That is followed by a time-out which is accompanied by more crying and whining. Time out ends and immediately someone gets tackled and another argument occurs followed by more whining and crying. Threats of another time-out are met with more crying. Another object is thrown, this time at a sibling. I start yelling because I'm slowly loosing all grip on reality. Then more crying. I decide to desperately call my husband at work so that I can regain my grip on reality. He is understanding and patient with me, but Sugar Daddy has to get back to work. While hanging up the phone I take a plastic dinosaur away from the dog who has been chewing it's head off.

I turn around after getting off the phone and see the snot. Oh my God we have so much snot in this house. It is everywhere. Nick has just finished wiping his nose on my drapes and the strings of snot are hanging there. Lucas has opened the refrigerator and is pouring himself some pedialite which is RED and is now missing the cup. I take a deep breath and dive back into the chaos. It is 10:00 am. Nap time is 2.5 hours away. God help me.

1 comment:

  1. HA! That is good birth control. 10 o'clock can be a very hard time. I often find myself looking at the clock thinking, isn't it 12ish yet??
    I hope you have a better day today

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers