It is cold, dark and . . . cold today. It's supposed to be like this all week. On top of it all we seem to all be a little sickly too. I thought some flower pictures would make me feel a little better. These are both native Bouteloua grasses in bloom. I am looking forward to warm weather and flowers.
6 days ago





:( I'm going to the store in a little bit, do you guys need anything?
ReplyDeleteyou and me both!
ReplyDeleteI am anticipating warm weather more this year than ever before.
it will come, maybe sooner down here, then I will be saying its too hot.
I'm hoping you won't be down there to experience the heat again. : )
ReplyDeleteYes. I am really ready for spring, and it happened so suddenly. One day I was excited about the cold weather and now spring can't come soon enough.