Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow and Clean Potties

We purchased a small potty for Nick who has been insisting on going on a toilet. It seemed like a good idea at first but now he just uses the opportunity to sit and explore his body (*ahem* Supervising this toilet activity should be a Daddy duty!) and not to actually go to pee pee.

It never occurred to me that putting a potty seat into the dishwasher was a gross or even a bad idea. I honestly hadn't considered another way of cleaning it since the water gets so hot and essentially sterilizes everything. However Lucas pointed out that potties don't belong in the dishwasher, and it made me realize that maybe he was right. But in my defense I always thoroughly rinse the potty out and it has only had pee pee in it - never a poo poo. And as a side note: When in the hell did I start talking like a child? Pee pee? Poo poo?


Here is a desperate and successful attempt to entertain the kids with bubbles in the sink. It was too cold out the other day to go outside so we made bubbles in the sink. This incredible fun lasted for over an hour!!!


Nick is all about eating the snow. He was grabbing clumps of it and eating it. So cute.


I had to FORCE this beautiful child to hold still for this picture. But it was worth it.

3 comments:

  1. I've gotta concur with Lucas on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you would. Don't worry. I have modified my behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I'm kinda with you on this. i would figure all germs would get washed away. Iffy would probably side with Lucas.
    Apparently when you get married they dont ask whether you agree on things like washing potty seats in the dish washer.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers