Hump hump hump, bite the ear
Get him onto the ground, cast an evil glance, and prepare to wrestle
Wrestle wrestle GRRRR.
Go for the throat, pretend to kill
Pause, for more humping. Bark out (in dog language) "WHO's THE BITCH NOW??"
wrestle, wrestle, grrrrr again
pause for more humping, this time with wild animal-like expressions: Grrrrr
Just what you were hoping to see: Our dog getting freaky with the neighbor dog. You. Are. Welcome.
What can I say? I think it is pretty funny.





Doggy Porn! It looks like you have some doggy Swingers in the neighborhood too.
ReplyDeleteChaco: "Hey Olivia, do you party?"
Olivia: "Heck ya I party!. Doesn't everyone?"
HAAA!
ReplyDeleteOur Elsie humps Oscar ALL THE TIME and he stands there and takes it. However, if he tries to pull that on her, she will have none of it.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you have another dog around to let her play with. Otherwise all that energy would be directed at you and you would be goig crazy - or crazier than you already are:)