Holy Crap your kids are cute! I think these might be my new favorites of them!
Yes. They are genetically blessed. Just look at their parents. ;) Seriously: Thanks!
Both boys have such striking eyes. I think it's cool that you made a blue eyed one and a brown eyed one!
these perfect, sweet, angelic looking children can not possibly be the same ones that you say cause trouble!
OMG there eyes are soo beautiful! very hansome boys:)Sara
I agree with everyone! What cute kidos!
Holy Crap your kids are cute! I think these might be my new favorites of them!
ReplyDeleteYes. They are genetically blessed. Just look at their parents. ;)
ReplyDeleteSeriously: Thanks!
Both boys have such striking eyes. I think it's cool that you made a blue eyed one and a brown eyed one!
ReplyDeletethese perfect, sweet, angelic looking children can not possibly be the same ones that you say cause trouble!
ReplyDeleteOMG there eyes are soo beautiful! very hansome boys:)
ReplyDeleteSara
I agree with everyone! What cute kidos!
ReplyDelete