Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

What'cha Doin'?

A friend of ours is in town and because both the boys seem to have a flu or something similar to a flu I had to stay home with them while AJ went to see Jason. They were going to have lunch at a restaurant. And really I'm not too disappointed because it was AJ and Jason who were buddies so I'm happy to let them have their guy time. But the funny thing is that after AJ left to meet up with Jason he called me from the car and told me he felt compelled to let me know they were going to HOOTERS and that he was sorry. He also added that he was excited to go because he'd never been to one - but that he was sorry if it was going to upset me. And I started laughing because I've always wanted to go to HOOTERS and I was actually happy for him to go. I mean really - I kinda want to go just to be reminded that I too once had a nice rack - prebreastfeeding. He seemed surprised. I would think he'd anticipate this reaction from me because I'm a pretty cool wife . . . most of the time. I do however freak out when people hit on him blatantly right in front of my face. But that funny (in hindsight) story is for another post.

Here are some pics of the kids from last week.




Lucas was supposed to be in quiet time on his bed with only books but I discovered he had hauled his entire garbage truck up onto his bed and was making garbage truck noises when I came in the room. It was so cute I started laughing.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Does Nick try to eat the beans? I've tried doing this sort of thing with Michaela but I always catch her trying to put the beans in her mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...Hooters has the best wings. I went to Hooters when I was pregnant with Cooper. Talk about a self esteem booster when you're already in a fragile state. But it did give me an excuse to order even MORE wings.

    I hope AJ and Jason had a good time. They both have hot babes to come home to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Andrea, no Nick doesn't try to eat the beans. He discovered that they don't taste so great and hasn't tried again.

    @ Amy, I really want to go and try the wings now. Jason is our old neighbor who just got divorced - unfortunately it isn't the Jason G. you were thinking of. That would be cool if he'd have been here though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is hard to be mad at such cuteness. I always have a hard time keeping a straight face when I am trying to talk to Sara in a "stern" voice.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers