Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nevermind



Nick fell asleep tonight in my chair, a full two hours before bedtime. He was watching Blues Clues (thank Allah for that magnificent lifesaver!!) because nothing else was making him happy. He had to miss his nap time today because I had a last minute Dr. appointment. Poor guy. It is adorable stuff like this that make it all worth while. Although I should mention that 30 minutes before I got this picture I could have put devil horns on him and you would have really believe he was the devil. He was being a little monster.

One day I'll miss this. I'll look back and wonder how I got through it alive, but I'll be nostalgic.

This baby rasin' is a hard business.

2 comments:

  1. Amen Sista...but sooooo worth it. Especially when you get cute sleeping little boys like that! Ahhhhhhhh the sweet sound of sleeping kiddos (devils).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and hallelujah. You are preaching to the choir.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers