Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Just Can't Help Myself

I don't expect you all to agree with me on this but I just can't hold this in:

I just read this:  http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/19/odonnell-gets-coons-for-constitutional-law-101/

Normally I figure that journalists skew things - especially nowadays - so I don't give too much credit to news stories.  What really got my attention was watching the video.  This woman truly didn't know what the First Amendment says. 

I'll be honest:  my stomach just turned a little bit.  It scares the shit out of me that a candidate for US Senate doesn't appear to have read or even be familiar with The Bill of Rights. I'm not claiming to be a political whiz or know-it-all but COME ON!!!!!

It's the BILL OF RIGHTS.  I'll just keep yelling. . . . because IT'S THE BILL OF RIGHTS!!!!!

COME ON!!!!

(I'll be yelling throughout the day, seemingly out of nowhere, each time I think of this woman. . . because I can't help myself.)

come.
freakin'. 
on.   

I can't WAIT to see what Jon Stewart says about THIS one.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it special that people like this can have control over our country. I think they should have to pass a test before they are allowed to run.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers