Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shut Up You'd Do It Too

A little powder anyone?

Lookin' Good Little Man


Ahhhh.  He looks like an old lady with over done eyebrows.  So cute!!


Holy EYELASHES Batman!!
Today was pretty difficult.  For whatever reason we are all really tired and irritable.  The grocery store today was a freakin' nightmare.  Nick likes to ride on the side of the cart- hanging off like an old school garbage man.  The carts at the market are small and tip easily. . . . and Nick thinks the possibility of tipping the cart is exciting and fun. 

The store was filled with Moms with their young children, and Old PEOPLE who hate children and made it clear with loud sighs and overly dramatic glances at the Mom's.  Grrr.  I was doing the absolute best job that I possibly could, people!!!  I'm sorry that Nick took a bite out of the celery in the produce section.  I purchased the celery  OK???  And, yes, Lucas was not paying attention and kept getting in your way. . . again, so sorry.  And the greenbeans.  I didn't see everything that went down with the greenbeans but - again.  So sorry.

The bathroom situation there was not much better.  Today must've been potty training day at the grocery store because there were three of us in there with seven children, three of which were in diapers and insisted on peeing in the toilet like the other kids.  It was a freaking nightmare.

The lady in the stall next to me was living a parallel life to mine.  We both were trying to make our diapered but not yet potty trained kids happy by allowing them to "try".  Chaos ensued in her stall when the other child flushed the toilet early and the diapered kid FREAKED OUT.  Suddenly something hit the stall wall and a diaper hit the floor and I don't know what else was going on in there. . . but not good.  I was going through a similar situation in my stall only our problem was whether the stall door was to be open, or closed. 

In the midst of this an old lady came in and went into the fourth stall after dramatically pausing at the entry door and openly debating whether or not she really had to go that bad. . . is it worth it or not???  Should I come into this mess, or not??  Hmmmm?

Next up: hand washing.  How to wash hands with those automatic sinks and long sleeves and  . . . .ooooh interesting things in the drain on the floor, and ooooohhhh what is that?  Is that the old lady's feet under the stall??  "Mommy is she pooping??"  "Mommy? What is that NOISE in there?"

OH.  DEAR.  GOD. 

Hand washing is not worth this when I have sanitizer in my purse.  GET OFF THE FLOOR.  NO she isn't pooping and stop touching the inside of the garbage can!!!!! 

The day progressed with hysterical crying because he didn't get to buckle himself.  Topped off by an episode of the other one refusing to eat the sandwich because it wasn't what he asked for.  Does it matter which one is "he"?  Nope.  Sure doesn't.

So yes.  I put old lady make up on my boys because I needed a laugh.  I double dog dare you to make fun.  I wrestled a half naked two year old off a public restroom floor and back into a used-but-not-too-dirty diaper today.  Bring it on!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Ok, I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you...right? I'm sorry you had such a rotten day, but your hilarious description of it just brightened mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO!! No seriosly, I've written that before and not actually rolled on the floor but this time - - I was down there. HILLAIR!!!!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers