Today the boys go to swim lessons again.
And I of course have taken a hiatus in the shaving of leg hair since the weather has been cooler. I have 2 hours and 15 minutes before it is time to delicately slide into the water at the aquatic center. Problem #1 - I don't know where the hell my swim suit is. Problem #2 - I don't know where my spare razor blades are. Problem #3 - I'm not sure how I'm going to do this with both boys. Problem #4 - I only have 2.25 hours to make myself look like this before it's "go" time. Because I'm all rational and realistic with my personal goals. I'd probably loose the huge knife before getting into the kiddie pool.
Alright. Time to stop procrastinating. Gotta go weed whack. . . .
6 days ago





use the knife to shave
ReplyDelete