Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Sweet Babies


Nick walked up to the fire and put his hand right on the glass of the fireplace.  My poor little baby.  I felt terrible that I didn't have a fire screen up, but I've never needed one because we've never used the fireplace and our heater was broken so I turned on the fireplace and told the boys not to touch and. . . . burned little baby hand.  I'm feeling TERRIBLE still two days later!

Two days later Nick is feeling just fine, and is back to showing off his belly button again.


My friend came to visit with her two beautiful little girls.  It was great to see them. 

Awww.  Somebody is walking!!!  AND she willingly came to me with a smile.

And somebody is super patient with my boys who kept stealing toys from her.  What a love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers