Warning: I am irritable. In the following post I throw a fit like a small child and blow off some steam.
Today was a really rough day. Nick has some sort of issue with me, sleeping and eating. And I AM SICK OF IT!! For the last three weeks he's been a little shit. Yeah, I'm back to swearing but only in writing, not verbally. But for the last two days he's been really irritable and won't let me put him down or sleep or feed myself, or shower, or THINK! AND I HAPPEN TO HAVE A LOT OF BUILT UP FRUSTRATION THAT I AM LETTING OUT HERE RATHER THAN WITH THE KIDS!!!!
So. ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeling a little better.
How hard is it to open your mouth when someone is feeding you? FEEDING YOU! MOMMY IS DOING ALL THE WORK SO OPEN YOUR FREAKIN' LITTLE MOUTH! But noooooo. He purses his lips and spits food back at me into my face. I'm not joking. Into my face. And sleep? HA! What a joke.
Drugs don't seem to be working too well with him but they take the edge off. I don't see any teeth but I never did with Lucas either. If this goes on tonight I am taking him to the doctor because I can't live like this. And of course AJ is out of town for this whole episode, as usual. It's not his fault at all but I am still pissed. Pissed at the universe. I need SLEEP! SLEEP!
Lucas is an angel. Except that he is really tired, and throwing fits because he too isn't sleeping. So I thought that we needed to get out of the house and maybe everyone's dispositions would improve. We went to a local restaurant. Bad Idea. I won't go into the details but let's just say that the waiter was highly irritating. When you say you are going to refill my Diet Coke then do so. And do so promptly. A woman who shows up at an empty restaurant at 3:30 in the afternoon alone with two young children is there because she wants someone to take care of her.
So here is a tip Mr. Waiter: GET OFF YOUR ASS AND FILL MY GLASS UP!!!
MY GOD THIS IS SO NOT FAIR. Poor me.
6 days ago





I'm sorry that you are having a bad day. One day I went crazy and started hitting/punching the doors. It passed after about a half an hour. I hope your craziness passes soon too.
ReplyDeletealso, as a previous server I am very critical of waitstaff, that guy was bad.
You are right. My insanity passed quickly, which was nice. Writing it down helped especially with all the DRAMA!!! that I added. But when a baby cries and fusses for an entire day. Well, you know. . .
ReplyDeleteI specifically told the guy that we were there to get out and that Nick was teething. He just couldn't be bothered to bring napkins or D.Coke. Even a spoon for Lucas's applesauce.
Ugh, stupid server. I once had one that just walked up to the table and stood there. And didn't even say hello or anything, just stared at us. Then when he brought the food he just threw it down on the table and walked away. That sounds like something that would have happened in Carlsbad!
ReplyDeleteOh, Kristin, I'm sorry.
ReplyDeleteWas the food at least good?
Shannon: No.
ReplyDeleteBut thankfully my tantrum was just temporary. I'm over it now. The pounding on the keyboard for all the CAPITAL!!! letters helped me relieve some tension.