Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wait. . . .what?

AJ was talking to our neighbor who (whom? I never know) we have grown to like. She often brings her grandson over to play with Lucas and he goes over to her house to play also. In conversation AJ mentioned that we are renting this house and plan on moving in 3-4 months.

She said something like "well if I'd known that I wouldn't have wasted my time getting to know you".

So AJ chuckled because clearly she was kidding.

As AJ was chuckling she said "No, I'm serious."

WWWHHHHAAAATTTT??????

No really. What is wrong with people?

3 comments:

  1. Have Lucas tell her where she should kiss his bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effective immediately I will be ending my (mainly onlne these days) friendship with you.

    If I had known that we wouldn't end up ever seeing each other I definately would not have bothered reading your blog for the past 6 months or so...

    What a crazy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! That's why I ignore my neighbors. They always end up being CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers