Wow. I guess I am just full of depressing news lately. I am still very concerned about Nick. Actually I am probably more worried than when he had the high fever. He is so irritable still and really agitated. He has dark circles under his eyes and I don't know what to do for him. This sucks. Why can't kids tell us what is wrong? I wish they were born with an ability to communicate clearly. I'm taking him to urgent care tomorrow morning and am going to insist that they evaluate him for a kidney infection and at the very least discuss different medications. He seems to be in pain and is kicking a lot and screaming. Did I already say that this sucks? Ok. Just checking. Alright. No need to write sympathetic things in the comments. I am just venting again. I know it will all be alright. It's just that he is so little and he is so sweet and he is my baby boy. I had no idea that being a Mom meant that I would worry myself to the point of sickness.
Ahh Haa Haa. As I type this the President is on the TV and I looked at VP Biden and he was falling asleep! AJ says that he is reading but I think he is sleeping. That is a weird dude. I mean if you know you are going to be on TV in front of millions of people CHUG A REDBULL or take some meth.
6 days ago





against your wishes I am writing sympathetic things
ReplyDeleteI hope your visit is going well today, it is scary when you don't know what is wrong with your little munchkins.
Keep us posted
Thank you.
ReplyDelete