
And here he is just after trying to tear the blinds off the window. I had to raise them up after discovering that he could pull up on the window sill.

This is Mr. Lucas using binoculars to watch Diego, his cartoon. Diego has binoculars and so Lucas INSISTED on using mine. The rule was that he had to put them around his neck and stay seated. I am on the hunt for child-proof binoculars.

Again. Watching Diego. I told him to show his teeth for the picture in an attempt to get him to smile. Instead he showed me all his teeth. Too cute.

Water colors after breakfast. This allowed me to shower.

And here he is dismantling our old DVD player. And yes he did this all by himself. Give the kid a screwdriver and he'll take anything apart. He tried to take our recliner apart until I realized what he was doing and made him stop. Notice the cup full of screws. He is a very tidy child. AJ and I have been joking that we are going to have to buy old scrap appliances for him to take apart since he likes it so much.





Wowza demonstration of fine motor skills by Lucas! And Nick looks pretty proud of the standing up thing...as he well should!
ReplyDelete