I'm really going to miss this age. He is so sweet and so innocent. He is into the "me" phase which I am LOVING. It is so neat that he wants to do everything himself and that he has the confidence to try. Everyone has warned me about the terrible twos and how difficult it is when they want to do stuff themselves but so far I think it is great. I hear that the age of three is really hard but if it is anything like two then I am going to love it also.
I took Nick to the Doctor today, after getting approximately 3 hours of sleep last night. And guess what? He is perfectly healthy. So why does Motrin allow him to sleep well if he is not in pain? Doc couldn't answer that. And why has he had a low-grade fever? Doc couldn't answer that. And why did he only sleep for 20 minutes in a 9 hour period of time? Doc couldn't answer that.
No evidence of teeth, no throat problems, no broken bones (I was horrified to hear that babies his age come in with broken bones from "falls" according to the doctor), no ear infection, no eye problems, no hernia. Your guess is as good as mine.
Also Nick is now pulling up all over the house and grabbing everything off of the couch and shelves. He is wobbly (he looks like a shaky baby deer) but getting better. AJ saw him try to take a step today but was completely unsuccessful. I guess he face planted. Poor dude.






No comments:
Post a Comment