I say self inflicted because I have accidentally injured Nick a time or two. Clipping his finger nails when he was 1 day old comes to mind. But today he got a big old bruise above his eye from falling. Poor baby. Thank goodness the boob still makes the world right again for little Nick.
Ahhh, the magical powers of the boob. I'm going to miss that.

FINALLY! He looked at the camera and he smiled! Success!
Sara is walking into the table about 5 million times a day these days. Hopefully she will figure it out soon and we won't have to get her a helmet!
ReplyDeleteI think those helmets are SOOOO Freakin' funny. They actually sell them in magazines. I've seen them with my own two eyes. We were going to get one and stick it on the kids just so we could take pictures. We figure we will need leverage when they are teenagers.
ReplyDeleteI was just telling Iffy about the helmets this morning. Can you say OVER PROTECTIVE??
ReplyDelete