Now I am back to square one and I'm grumpy. I also need a shower and can't get one because SOMEONE (a toothless bald guy who will remain nameless) wakes up when the shower starts. So I am stinky and grumpy. Not a good combo. No need to feel bad for AJ because he is in VA all week. Meanwhile my underarm hair needs to get up close and personal with a razor.
"Too much information" you say? Fine. I will stop with the details.
But I will give you pictures to get your mind off my stinky ass.
I think this might be one of my favorite pictures. My Mom holding a sleeping Nick. It makes me want to cry. I just love it.

Nick asleep from a different angle.

Lucas being adorable in the bathtub. We had to threaten him with removal from the tub to get him to smile and look at the camera. . . Another proud parenting moment.

Here is Nick in the tub after he tried to get Lucas in trouble. Today I caught him yanking Lucas' pacifier out of Lucas' hand. Lucas hollered and Nick looked at me with these big eyes and started to cry as if he had been wronged. Poor Lucas. If I hadn't seen it all go down I would have thought Lucas was the instigator.

The boys in the bath.





Sorry about the house. But think of it like a relationship... if you met a guy who seemed great, but he had this horrible problem of hitting you, you wouldn't marry him, right? If the house seems perfect, but has the potential to leak and flood everything you own, it's not really the one for you. I know you'll find the perfect house... it's just annoying how long it takes. Our situation has gotten a little better (we are no longer looking at crack houses), but our real estate agent is completely unhelpful. I get more info from realtor.com than from him.
ReplyDeletegotta love the abusive boyfriend /leaky house analogy!
ReplyDeletethe boys look super cute as always
Sarah, have you considered dumping your realtor? I am on my third one. I finally found a good one so if you aren't happy don't be afraid to move on. It's business, not personal so just be matter of fact about it.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny because after the fact we found out that our first realtor's twin brother was a convicted sex offender who preyed on children. Ewww. We were shopping for homes with this guy a couple blocks away from his brothers house!!! So be sure to scope out sex offenders in the neighborhood before making an offer.