Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Third Time's a Charm?

Here are pictures of the house we just made an offer on. Been there done that (three times now). The realtor didn't even need to show us all the places to initial and sign because we knew each and every spot. Hopefully this house works out. I like it. It is 2.5 years old and 1724 sqft. 4 bedrooms, 2 bath, with a separate laundry room that I can close the door on! Whoo Hoo. I would be able to hide my laundry piles, which would be nice. I am so not getting my hopes up with this house though. I already have a backup house and 3rd house that we will move on if this one doesn't work out.

The pictures are not too great, or complete for that matter, but I was in a hurry. I threw in some other pics too.

Here is Nick in the hallway.


My Mom and Lucas checking out the kitchen.


My Dad and our Realtor in the living room


AJ and Nick


Lucas headed toward the "Owners bedroom". Whatever happened to the term Master bedroom?


Kitchen, Dining room


Me and Lucas entertaining ourselves with the camera while we waited for our realtor.


Nick driving the car while we waited for our realtor.


Here is my Dad and Nick


Lucas and Nicholas looking outside.


So cute in their matching PJ's.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it all works out! Looks nice, but the walls are screaming to me for non-white paint.

    My sister and I used to wear matching outfits too.
    The boys look very cute. Nick could drive Sara around while she is climbing aound not strapped into her car seat../

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers