6 days ago
Monday, March 9, 2009
No Power? I'll just run out and fix it honey.
We woke up this morning with no power. Thank goodness I now own candles because for the longest time I did not. But the idiot next door apparently does not own candles. He was out in front of our house (where the electrical boxes are located - you know because the power lines are underground and the boxes are at idiot level every few houses) banging and trying to pry his way into the electrical box that services about 6-8 homes. I'm guessing he could fix it - or so he thought. I think it would have been a real sight to see him fix all 11,000 residences that were without power from this one box. I was wondering if natural selection would take place before my very eyes. . .but as it turned out the box was too smart for the idiot and he walked away completely unsuccessful after about 5 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.





No comments:
Post a Comment