Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Leave it to Beaver

Here is Nick sort of walking. He did this on Saturday and my Dad is the dude in the movie helping Nick. He is so proud of himself for "walking" like all the big people. It is so funny. And Lucas is really helpful and tries to help stand Nick back up and help him steer. He is a good big brother. AJ got home that afternoon and Nick proudly showed off his new skill for his Daddy. AJ was really excited to get home so that he didn't miss all the action.

And no my life is not all "Leave it to Beaver" -esque. Today Lucas hauled off and kicked Nick (after Nick grabbed a fist full of Lucas's hair) in Wal-mart and caused a big screaming scene in the soap isle. I'm attempting to harshly whisper between gritted teeth to "KNOCK IT OFF OR ELSE" while both boys are screaming. People are trying not to look but can't seem to help themselves. Why do these things always happen in Wal-mart? I go there about once a month and I always end up starring in some white-trash drama in the middle of the store. But at least my kids had pants on over their diapers and I was wearing a supportive and concealed bra. So I wasn't completely blending in.

Enjoy the movie.

5 comments:

  1. Drunk old man or not, that is WALKING! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he is SO EXCITED to be walking! If only I could get that excited every time I walked across the room... Keep making tons of videos, you'll love them later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah is right. We need to make more movies. I have hardly any.

    Congrats on the walking Nick! You're doing a great job. (you can tell him I said that).
    It's cool seeing Lucas interacting too. At the artist's market yesterday there were a couple little babies that Sara was interacting with. It was very very cute. made me think she needs one she can play with all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, a saw a woman yesterday who was wearing a neither supportive OR concealed bra. she brought her kid into the artists market in it's car seat, and promptly set her on the floor and walked off. her kid was a year old but seemed like a 6 month old. SO unresponsive, like a lump. I have to say I feel sorry for the kid, it probably doesn't get much interaction from it's parents, judging from how her mom left her at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the kids are interacting now. It was hell when Nick was so little but now that he is bigger and somewhat self-entertaining, it is pretty fun. Lucas and Nick fight with each other and it is just too funny. I never would have thought someone as little as Nick is capable of fighting - but rest assured it is quite possible. And he holds his own for the most part.

    That poor baby in the car seat! I hate seeing stuff like that. I just want to snatch those babies up and hold and kiss them like they deserve. What is wrong with people?

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers