Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

you wanna know what's up?

I'm freakin' tired. That's what's up. REALLY REALLY tired. Like 2.5 years of exhaustion culminating into one tired, tired Mom. For some reason Nick rules the house when it comes to the sleep of everyone in this house. And I'm tired. I have allowed him to do this. I have been inconsistent and lacking structure and this is my reward for not doing it right to begin with. Exhaustion. Nick is so stubborn and frustrating. Lucas was by comparison really easy. Although at the time Lucas was hard. Now that I look back, I had no idea how good I had it teaching Lucas to sleep by himself. So as the parent I have to teach Nick the rules. And the rules include sleeping through the night and letting his Mom and Dad get some sleep too. He is really going to be pissed off too.

Here I go talking tough again. But when it comes down to it I wonder if I'm gonna be so tough.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it or ship the little guy to me and we will get him sleeping through the night. Have to say that is one thing Steve can do right. You know Steve there's not much he can do right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not. Not because you can't be but when it comes down to it it's easier to bring the cutie pie into bed then listen to him scream right?

    But good luck being tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh. I know. The fatigue at 2 am is gonna blur my mind and I am going to just bring him into bed without fully waking up. God you are so right.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers