Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

DUCKS!

I saved up the ends of my bread loafs and went to feed the ducks. It was super exciting for a certain 2 year old. The 9 month old thought it was pretty cool too.




Here is Nick, socializing with my parents dog. They seem to really like each other.

2 comments:

  1. Is that snow and my nephew is in a t-shirt and what about my other nephew in shorts? What kind of mother are you? If those poor boys need long sleeves and pants I'll get them for them. Not only what kind of mom what kind of dad. I'm sure AJ is the one that dressed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, not sure how to tell you this but it was in the 70's that day. Really nice day. And yes they had sunblock on.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers