I recently did my semi-annual shop-a-thon to stock up on discounted kids clothes. I went to Kmart, Target and a consignment store to get winter clothes for next year since they are all so dang cheap right now. The consignment store rocks. Most consignment stores I have been to suck, they are dirty, the clothes are dirty, they are not organized, they are cluttered and difficult to navigate. This one is the opposite. I walked out of there with a good sized bag of clothes for $26. Not bad. I also found this weird contraption that looked like it might help me hold Nick since he is so HUGE and my arm is constantly tired from supporting him on my hip.
Enter the Hip Hammock
I got it for a whopping $5.99 - and it looks new!
So far I have been using it when I vacuum, cook, grocery shop, stand in line at the post office etc. It is HANDY. Nick wants to be held all the time and he was too big for the front carrier and I didn't want to whip out the backpack all the time so I found this. He likes it, I like it and my arm really likes it.
I feel like that dude on the infomercial that yells all the time. . .
6 days ago





why don't you let your kid learn how to be on his own. Thought he was a happier kid now days. You really need to put that kid down. Wait didn't you use to tell me that crap....
ReplyDeletethat looks like a very handy thing to have. We ain't ever seen anything like that out here in west texas, must be a contraption you city folk have come up with.
ReplyDeletePeople around here are still amazed at the Baby Bjorn.
Joanne, that is so funny. I would think those hippies would have seen a Bjorn before. There were more at the consignment store for $5.99 if you want I can go looking for you. If you want one that is.
ReplyDeleteI guess I 'm thinking more of the midland-Odessa west texas crowd, not the hippies in Terlingua.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the offer, but I probably don't need anymore baby contraptions. She still rides around in the Bjorn anyway, that's the benefit of having a petite little preemie!
Christina, you must be thinking of someone else. I NEVER thought that you held your children too much. EVER.
ReplyDelete