Before I tell you all about the horrible embarrassing thing I need to tell you that we got the house!! WHOO HOOO!!! No faulty pipes, no creepy neighbors (that I've seen), no questionable neighborhood, no squeezing into a marginal house! Inspections are this week.
Alright. Now to the nitty gritty (really everyone, this is one of those subjects that would be classified as TMI so if you don't want to know then stop reading now). This morning there was an "incident" involving me, the toilet and a toilet plunger. You get the picture. And shortly after that Lucas's speech lady arrived. Ahhhh. Now you see where I'm going huh? Lucas wouldn't stop repeating the phrase "Mommy plugged up toilet." OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!! She didn't know what he was saying so kept encouraging him to repeat it so that she could understand. . . WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??? AJ busted up laughing and nearly wet his pants. If she figured it out she didn't let on.
He is such a little spy. Can't I have embarrassing moments and keep them to myself? Noooo. He is now going to go tattle tell on me to everyone he meets.
6 days ago





Typical. Kids are smart. You'd think the phrase he would keep repeating would be "Mommy bought a house"...but NO, that wouldn't have been embarassing at all. That's no fun. Congrats on the house and on Lucas' conversational skills. His therapy seems to be working :).
ReplyDelete~Amy
That's great about the house! From the pictures it really looks like a great place, especially the "owner's room" (or whatever they're calling it these days.) And with 4 bedrooms, you'll have room for more kids! If you're going to have six more, you better get crackin'.
ReplyDeleteLucas seems to be the king of embarassing you in front of strangers. Hooray for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being home owners. That's awesome!