Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Parenting Mistake Number 5,247

This morning was chaotic, trying to find the library book that Lucas had to return today, finding a show and tell item, getting him dressed and fed and onto the bus all within 20 minutes. Then I started making a dinner for a new mom in my group (yeah, the mom group I won't stop talking about because I have nothing else going on) so that I won't have to worry about it later. By the time I got Nick dressed for the day it was nearly 3 hours after he had woken up. The problem is that I had completely forgotten to get him a new diaper when he woke up. The one he had on was . . . not so great. Once I pulled his sleeper off this is what I saw:




Opps. Sorry Nick.

4 comments:

  1. He doesn't seem too bothered by it! (Baby buns are soooo cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proof of how absorbement disposable diapers are. I'm amazed at how much moisture those puppies can hold. I refer to those droopy, wet ones as soggy bottom boys. I think that's the name of the band from O Brother Where Art Thou, so I have to say it with kind of a blue grassy-mountain twang.

    I'll use it in a sentence for you: Looks like we got another soggy bottom boy on our hands....Whoooo Doggy, that's a wet one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's absorbent in case you couldn't understand me the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are the diapers you could kill a man with

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers