Well pay back's a bitch. Lucas was playing in the laundry basket when Nick climbed on top. He could have thrown him off if he wanted but Lucas was sweetly in the basket asking me to get Nick off. I told him to hold on a second while I got a couple pictures. And so Lucas patiently waited for me to take pictures.
AJ is out of town. Last night Nick toppled once again from the computer chair, except this time he didn't bite through is tongue. Nope this time I struggled to keep the little guy conscious. I knew it wasn't good when I heard the "I got hurt really bad cry" followed by his eyes rolling around and his complete unwillingness to support his own head. Scary. He never fully lost consciousness because I kept pestering him but I was 2 seconds from calling 911. He was acting normally when he went to bed and his pupils are equally reactive to light so I think we are in the clear. If he were acting strange I'd take him in - again. All I did was leave the room to go turn a light on in Lucas's room. That's it. Next thing I know I hear a thud and crying. Seriously, this kid is crazy. I really don't know how to baby proof for him, we wouldn't have any furniture or counter tops or toilets or bathtubs. . . . you get the picture. Anyway. I will continue to chase his ass around all day and hope that we don't end up calling 911 any time soon.





Sara and Nick ARE twins!!! We need one of those Swedish looking "contemporary" designed houses with NOTHING in it, right?
ReplyDeleteGlad he's ok.
The laundry basket situation makes me eager to see how Caroline and Sara will play together. So cute!
You're not going to believe this but Nick WHACKED/CRACKED his head again - hard. I seriously am worried about brain injuries, that is how hard he is hitting his head. And he doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes - he just keeps climbing (a result of brain trauma possibly??). Anyway I am at my wits end and am really frustrated with him and am so tired of being scared for his well being.
ReplyDelete