Last night started feeling really poorly after stealing a mini Twix bar from the kids Halloween candy. In fact I ended up hunched over the toilet bowl. AJ comes in with a glass of water and this terrible, horrible, awful look on his face. I asked him what the problem was. He said "You don't think you're . . . . ?". He couldn't even say the word! I reassured him that there was no way in hell I was . . . . ah hell I can't even say the word.
If I was, my next post would be typed in the mental institution. Seriously. I can't even type the word it is just too horrifying. But I have been reinspired to make AJ an appointment with the urologist, just to finalize things.
4 days ago





Iffy and AJ can go on a urologist field trip together!
ReplyDeleteInsurance covers it. If it didn't i would add up all the money they spend on my pregnancies and show them it would be WAYYY cheaper to snip him!
I would LOVE to have another nephew - or maybe a cute little niece this time??? Here - I can say the word: Pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant. WOOHOO. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)
ReplyDelete!!!
ReplyDeleteStella, I can say this word: bitch. No more babies, you are the one that has to produce the heir, not me. I'm done.
ReplyDeleteAmy - you are dead on. !!! is right.
I can see why that mechanic was offended...you DO have a potty mouth!
ReplyDelete