Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Teething Sucks

Poor Nick. He has had a fever for two days now and I think it is his canine teeth finally are coming in. All he wants to do is be held and carried around, which is really not good for my achy back. I'm not going to make him suffer through alone, so I hold him and try to make it all better. He is not sleeping well at all and is up and down a lot at night. Today I had to hold him just so he'd fall asleep. I was pinned down in the chair while he slept and I was really bored so I took our picture (see below). Poor little man. He is still so little.



Mr. Lucas is so freaking cute and so incredibly sweet! Just the other day I taught him to respond to my questions with "I'm down with that Mom". Ahhhh! Hearing his sweet little boy voice say funny things like that is the best. Today he very patiently and thoroughly explained to me that he is not ready to poop in the toilet yet but that he will let me know when he is ready. I just could eat that kid up! I can't believe how sweet and innocent he is. I want it to last forever. Sorry there are not any pictures of Mr. Lucas but he is very good at avoiding the camera and not smiling or looking at the camera. I hope it is just a stage. I really want some good pictures of him soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your little baby definitely looks like a little baby in this pic. I love snuggling!!!!! I'm totally down with that too :).

    And Lucas! Could he be any sweeter? I would love to sit down and have a conversation with that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know teeth are useful and all that, but oooooh, the agony!! Any hints, tips, drugs you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motrin and Popsicles, snuggling and patience. That's all I've got.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers