skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sometimes They're Cute
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Picnic Pick Me UP
I went to the park with the kids and had a picnic. And I'm considerably less grumpy. Although the kids are in the bathroom playing in the sink, making bubbles with the hand soap. SO . . . I better get going before something gets flooded, or worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KristinJ. Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(167)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(31)
►
2010
(195)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(25)
▼
2009
(208)
►
December
(13)
▼
November
(19)
Water Leak
Mr. Nicholas
Mr. Lucas
Thanksgiving 2009
Broccoli Salad Ghetto Style
Inside a Pumpkin
Shower Needed
Things I've Said Today
New Blog I'm Following
Teething Sucks
Screaming in the Background
Parenting Mistake Number 5,247
What Goes Around
This and That
Zoo Day!!
And Then I Started Yelling
The Unthinkable
Picnic Pick Me UP
Car Trouble Ruined the Day
►
October
(22)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2008
(90)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(9)
My Blog List
Embrace Adventure
4 days ago
amalah . com
4 years ago
The Beals Family
9 years ago
Ranger Sarah
11 years ago
casa de coop 'n cruz
12 years ago
The Fox Family
13 years ago
Monkey Monkey Underpants
14 years ago
A Taste of the Blogosphere
14 years ago
Laughter Comes Cheap
14 years ago
** Smooches Stampin'!
15 years ago
wICKedAPPetITE
15 years ago
Show 10
Show All
No comments:
Post a Comment