Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Screaming in the Background

Just once, ONCE I'd like to have a phone call where Nick isn't SCREAMING SCREAMING SCREAMING in the background. It is so loud that people on the other end can't hear me. And to top it off I am loosing my ability to hear and understand people in crowded places. Yes that is right I think I am suffering from hearing loss. Even AJ has noticed it. I can't hear the woman checking me out at the grocery store, nor can I hear the pharmacist or my husband talking to me in the same room. I can't hear. I am constantly asking people to repeat themselves or to speak up. I think Nick is causing me to go deaf.

1 comment:

  1. or, maybe he is just speaking loudly so you can hear him.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers