Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Car Trouble Ruined the Day

The kids are doing good. Lucas is at school and Nick is asleep - finally. And I am pissy as hell. Our van is making these terrible sounds from the front axle area and we had it in about two months ago where we dropped a BUNCH of money on the front suspension. And now it is back to making the same noises, except this time the tires are wearing funny too. Supposedly it was just aligned when we dropped all the money on it and now it appears that the alignment was crap. And I am growing more and more upset about this. I am stuck at home when I have chores that I NEED to get done. I am pissed that this happened to the van one week before we were planning on trading it in for the truck we ordered.

The dog is sick again and I really am not looking forward to taking her back to the vet. What the hell is wrong with this dog?? Jesus. And of course I can't take her to the vet when the front of the van sounds like it is about to fall off.

And since AJ was out sick for two whole weeks he is playing catch up at work and is super duper busy putting in long hours. Plus after this week he will essentially be gone for two weeks.

This house still does not feel like a home. I don't have anything on the walls and it is just empty feeling in here. And I'm here all the time. I finally got all sixteen pictures printed and framed and ready to go on the wall. But AJ screamed like a girl when I told him I spent $200 printing and framing 12- 8X10 and 4 - 11X14 pictures. I thought it was a deal but he did not. So now I don't even want to put them on the wall because I feel guilty about it. And I'm grumpy. Can you tell? Maybe I should go for a walk to feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl. That framing deal is a screaming deal. I now have a whole new respect for framing (and it's cost) after working at the gallery in Florida. Sorry about poor Olivia. I hope she gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a bad day. Did the vet rule out parvo? When oscar had it he had really foul smelling poops. But I'm sure she's had all her shots and is too old for that.

    Anyways, hang up those pics and tell AJ that's just how much things cost! If you got them framed that is a great deal, and even if you just bought 16 nice frames that is still a great deal.

    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers