Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things I've Said Today

  • 5:45am: "No no, everything is fine thank you for calling. My son set the alarm off letting the dog outside." I was asleep and didn't know he was up.
  • 10:15 am: "Nick NOOO!!! Awww shit." (elevator alarm going off - thankfully it stopped on its own)
  • 11:30am: "Lucas can you show him how to get down? No! Don't drag him honey. Show him." Followed by me climbing into tubes and play equipment designed for little people so I could rescue Nick who was being dragged by his hood through the tubes by Lucas.
  • 1:00pm: "Don't stick your fingers in there! Awww shit."
And the adventure continues.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've had a pretty normal day then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much. Waking up to a deafening alarm in was a switch though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great day all around. Especially the climbing in the little kid play equipment.

    where did he stick his finger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know those folding tables that have telescoping legs. There are several setting for the legs? Those little holes in the legs at each setting. . . I hope this makes sense. He stuck his fingers in there. Nearly cut them but did leave some pretty major dents in his skin afterward.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers