Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Incompetent Alarm Owner

We have an alarm on our house. I insisted we get an alarm because AJ travels so much and I don't want to have a gun hanging around with the kids. Every night "we" (I) turn the alarm on. And every morning AJ tries to remember to turn it off before he lets the dog outside to go potty. He tries. The actual device that releases the horrible sound into the house is located in our bedroom. And so every time AJ forgets to turn off the alarm - I get to wake up and pee my pants all at the same time. It is a wonderful way to start the day.

Today was one of those days.

And you would think that he would then EXPECT the standard phone call from the alarm company and say, I don't know, take the phone with him when he goes to the bathroom. But no. He seemed to forget about that too. So he missed the phone call. And the police were summoned. He then had to make a ton of frantic phone calls and get the police to not come. If only he could remember the password that the alarm company asks him - every time this happens.

2 comments:

  1. I still know the passcode to my neighbors that I used to housesit for ten years ago.
    I set it off once and had to scream it into the phone over the loud noise in the background to make them shut it up

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers