Uhhhh.
Don't you LOVE it when I start out a post like that?
Get ready for a blow by blow account of a completely non-eventful day. I typed this because I'm bored.
I turned on the news and realized that I can't watch the news anymore. I just can't. I can't handle discussions about the presidential election. It scares the gooey crap out of me when I hear some of the names being thrown around as possible candidates.
I did read an entertaining article from Rolling Stone magazine about the Tea Party.
But even after that I felt a bit nauseous.
So I quickly clicked over to TMZ to see what new antics Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan are up to. Those two are ridiculous - and yet I just. can't. turn. away. . .
And then I busted out my bread maker to experiment with . . . . wait for it. . . . . waaaaiiitttt. . . . . BREAD.
Then I whipped out the Quinoa to experiment with that. But how many different ways are there to do quinoa? Not too many. Mix in soup or mix with vegetables. Ummmmmm. Yeah. Good, but I'm bored with that too.
I discovered that "quinoa" is not in the blogger dictionary/spell check thingie.
Vacuum out car. Wrestle kids/dog/cats back into the house.
And now I'm sitting here typing. . . and wishing AJ were home.
Aren't you glad you read all that?? Truly fascinating. I should write a book.
6 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment