Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cold

It is supposed to be NEGATIVE 11 degrees tonight.  With the windchill it should feel like -22 degrees.  Although I'm suspicious of windchill numbers. . .

It is 10pm and it is -9.7 degrees out.  Will it go lower than -11?  Possibly.

I checked Fairbanks' forecast for tonight.  YES, Fairbanks AK.  Their low tonight is supposed to be between 0 and 10 degrees.  No negative numbers.  Not that they haven't already had their fair share of negatives this year. . . but still.

WE ARE COLDER THAN ALASKA. 

Just let that sink in. 

My poor plants. . . . . they are my little outdoor babies and I hope they survive this.

This just goes to show that AJ needs to get a job in Hawaii pronto. 

2 comments:

  1. My family in Fairbanks are enjoying their weather reprieve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they are! They must be in tank tops and sandals.

    Yesterday our high was in the mid teen's and I was outside shoveling snow in a sweatshirt and sleep pants because it felt kind of warm out compared to the negative numbers.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers